Welcome to Matsudo City
Welcome to Matsudo City Philharmonic Orchestra
Matsudo City Philharmonic Orchestra is made up of amateur musicians
being active in and around the city of Matsudo, Chiba, JAPAN.
Our next concert is
2023 Family Concert
Date: Monday, 18th September, 2023 (start 14:00)
Place: Matsudo Mori-no-Hall 21 Large Hall
(646-4 Sendabori, Matsudo-shi, Chiba 270-0092, TEL: 047-384-5050)
Car parking charged. No infants and young children admitted regrettably.
- H. Berlioz / Roman Carnival Overture
- J. Brahms / Variations on a Theme by Haydn
- J. Sibelius / Symphony No.2
Mamoru SUZUKI Conducting
Inquiry : Mail to Here
1969 : Established Matsudo Civic Orchestra including
music band, wind orchestra and string orchestra.
1980 : Established Matsudo City Music Association and
Matsudo Civic Orchestra was re-organized into Matsudo City Philharmonic Orchestra
- We held Regular Concert and Family Concert every year. Additionally we take
part in Matsudo Civic Concert and Concert in the Forest held by Matsudo City
Music Association. Each concert is performed in Mori-no-Hall.
- We have a rehearsal Saturday/Sunday evening, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. mainly at the
rehearsal room in Mori-no-Hall.
- We have about 85 members now. We are waiting for YOU! If you want to join and
play with us, please contact us via e-mail.
- Qualification: A senior high-school student and above, who has his/her own music instrument
and appropriate experience
- Now vacant : Vn, Va, Cb, Perc
- Membership fee: 2,500 yen per month (1,500 yen for senior high-school students)